Learn To Be A Calm Mom
Do you ever wish you had your very own “new mom coach”? A person to whom you could ask all those questions that seem silly or embarrassing and share experiences that you are convinced only you are having?
Well, that wish can come true. The Calm Mom provides one-on-one coaching services by phone. I also work with expectant and new moms “in person” in the Philadelphia area.
Calm Mom Coaching sessions provide you with the opportunity to “vent” your most personal concerns about being a new mom to an experienced, non-judgmental ear. In return, you will take away concrete strategies, tailor-made for you, that will make your life as a new mom calmer and more fulfilling.
Try out a single coaching session, or sign up for a series of six sessions at a reduced rate.
Here are some of the issues that I have recently helped my clients with:
- Getting babies to sleep through the night.
- Deciding whether or not to return to work.
- Deciding when (and how) to discontinue nursing.
- Figuring out the best time to have baby #2.
- Navigating marital issues that can arise “when baby makes three”.
- Maintaining one’s own identity once “me becomes mom”.
- Discipline issues & daily routines for toddlers and preschoolers.
to learn more about how you can benefit from Calm Mom Coaching!